In a tragic incident, one electrician died on spot after being electrocuted while installing new electric poles near Bordiuria Village in Longding district of Arunachal Pradesh yesterday.

Significantly, another three casual workers under electrical department of Khonsa Division also received severe injuries in the incident who were later shifted to Assam Medical College and Hospital for further treatment.

The deceased electrician has been identified as one Akho Wangsa who is a permanent resident of Pongchau Village of Longding district.

Meanwhile, the wife and relatives of deceased Akho Wangsa has appealed before state Education Minister Honchun Ngandum and concerned authorities of Electrical Department to engage Wangsa’s wife as peon or contingency in the department against her deceased husband.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here